Thursday, October 16, 2008

My new Bernina..


It looks like this ..















And it does all this..., And im too scared to use it right now!!



This is one of the ideas I have found for my Scrap quilt collection 2009. I think it will look great in my scrappy colours .
This is a short posting as I have been sick all day:/
Tomorrow it is the costume fitting and photo day for my ballet girl, that means we have to get up early :( But it will be nest to see what the teacher has in store for her this year.














Have a great rainy day keeping all the seedlings alive.
Cheers Cherry

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Squeal!!!

How exciting for you a new machine.

Does it have blanket stitch? I tried to see.

Bet you can hardly wait till you have a spare moment to play!

Love Leanne

QuiltedSimple said...

How exciting - a new machine! Love the picture of the quilt. Have a good weekend!
Kris