Monday, February 21, 2011

and still she scraps...

I seem to be in a perpetual motion of paper and glue lately..and loving it. I thinkk giving myself permission to give up quilting has given me the freedom to scrap and only scrap. I went into Spotlight TWICE today!!! And I am so naughty to spend this money really BUT....
So these two layouts are from the airy fairy collection from kaiser. Spotlight has opened up a new really big range of kaiser collections and last week they were on sale..alas not this week. I have some lovely papers to play with.  Tomorrow both girls are going to camp until Friday. I plan to get some serious uninteruppted scrapping done!!! I would rather be at camp with them but so many parents volunteer that they drew from hats. Still i am going to the School swimming sports in the morning then driving them to camp then a hike....they will all be exhausted!!


I was once again reminded of the reason I scrap when i received a visit from some friends I havent seen in a while.


They had news that a fellow friend and old co worker of GHIU had died very sudddenly after feeliong ill for a few days. A young fifty and a cheerful lovely person who was just a little joy to be around I eralised once again the fraility of life.  Its so important for me to capture what life is all about. That our moments are so special and to capture them in memory ifeels to me as if I am capturing the very sustance of our lives.


Happy scrapping
Love Cherry

No comments: