Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Almost wordless Wednesday Scrapping over the Xmas break




 These packs were reduced to a couple of  dollars at the end of December!!!
And these papers were $1.00 per pack!!!

These were free in a magazine...

 As were these, and I did the "JOY" myself..sometimes i scare myself with my abillity to actually do something right!!!
Lovely papers from hastings rubber stamps.

Mmore gorgeous papers..... they were marked down to a couple of dollars per pack.


Happy scrapping
Love Cherry xx

3 comments:

Jennie said...

LOL, hasrub has to be one of my fav shops to!! great Los too!!

Jennie said...

also if you are ever looking for someone to scrap with i would love to have a couple of crafty firends to crop with! I have my own craft shed and room for ppl to come and crop with me, btw Im not crazy or anything...lol

Jennie said...

hey htere, are you on facebook?