Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy sixth birthday Alexandra!!






The day of the Olympics also hosted another world famous event...my daughters birthday.! She is six now. I can hardly believe it!! So happy birthday Princess.
I have been so busy quilting. I have had a go at hand quilting stipple designs. I actually with huge difficulty tried to stipple on the machine but it looks awful. The Pumpkin cat photo is that effort... The other two are my own handiwork.
I also got a wonderful book from the library in Napier onn weekend project Thimbleberries quilts, and am doind a table runner, which i can hardly wait to finish and put on our large Rimu table.
As the book is from a neighbouring town on what they call a intercity loan I cannot renew it so I am going flat out to finish this treasure of a book before it goes back to the library, Lets hope I can post some pics next time!
have a great day

2 comments:

~Kristie said...

Happy birthday Alexandra!! Just wanted to let you know that I absolutely LOVE the Thimbleberries Guide for Weekend Quilters book. There is such a wide variety of projects in there - I can wait to make them all! LOL

Anonymous said...

Happy birthdY Alexandra!

Just love your fall pumpkin quilt.