Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I "heart: thimbleberries...


I love Thimbleberries!! This pattern is from the book Thimbleberry weekend projects. I was a bit doubtful of the colours I had chosen but now put together I am thrilled. Of course its not quilted yet (wait in line there table runner..) but dont you think it looks great on the table??
I know I shouldnt be so boastful sounding of something Ivbe made myself but i just love it and as I was piecing it together I was getting faster and faster so keen was I to see how it was progressing.
Have a great day
Cherry















2 comments:

WIPPYSPLACE said...

I LOVE YOUR RUNNER!! if for some reason you do not--you can always send it to me! I need to get that book out and play! THANKS for sharing--I am currently making a scrappy nine-patch using all TB fabrics from all lines I can get my hands on...

Kristie said...

Your tablerunner so really nice! You should be very proud of it! I just love the colors!
Kristie