Monday, March 14, 2011

Just scrap happy..

Here is the latest LO ive been angsting over. I found these photos popped out into a small album in the back of my closet.I had to temporarily put my dilapilated album to the side to scrap a few of these old photos of ballet photos taken of georgia and Alexandria when they were pre school age. I tried to pull this first of a few LOs  using my inspiration from the most incredible group of romantic fluffy incredibly beautiful scrapping blogs. THISsite is called Such a pretty mess, but it should be called impossibly beautiful.com/ as should her friends!!! I would love to be able to do the odd layout work of art such as hers. Go check it out....especially if you have daughters!!!~ In these beautiful layouts her daughters are always gorgeously attired and look gorgeous. Unfortunately my daughters are always runnimg around carrying dirt and detritis with them, hair in knots and wearing old clothes. And these are the photos I have mostly to scrap with. I have tried to get photos of the girls for layouts such a swould befit and a glorious layout but my girls arnt always obliging....
Anyway back to the LO...I used kaiser pages, butterflies and made my own flowers..
Learnt to make these at Scrapping class using ribbon and contact paper but there are heaps of tutorials on the internet...Im quite pleased with the leaves I came up with...
And one made with organza ribbon in green.
At the moment I am sewing lots of flowers out of lace, calico and ribbon in expectation of the next layout.

At this rate it will take me ages to scrap each page.
Our roadband is at 75% use after only a week!!!!!! This is perhaps from y late night trolling around how to scrapping sites on you tube!!!!! Its like a class a night...fabulous ut I hyave to go slow for a while at this rate!!!  I wonder how many gigaites i should have to ensure fun on you tube and the children fiddling with their games and Justin Bieber takeoffs on You tube....Any ideas...we have 5...


have a great night

Love Cherry

No comments: