Thursday, December 23, 2010

A harvest complete in time for Santa

I hope Santa catchces sight of these beautiful garlic bulbs harvested this morning. As for me, I am so excited. This is my first success growing garlic!!
This December has been sooooo stressful, what with sickness, hospital stays, no money due to sick leave and other very stressful things not written here. However tonight is Christmas eve and (I think) it is all sorted. It will be lovely and lovlier to leave the stress ehind and I say that with some sadness as usually Christmas is THE season for me.
I wish you and yours a very happy Christmas and we here will be enjoyiong the eve movies on Tv with KFC and also I will be sewing little felt ornaments(!!!) Typical!
Happy Christmas wishes
Love Cherry

1 comment:

Ngaire said...

Wow you have been so busy. Great results. I love reading what you have been doing. I wish I had the patients to do stuff like that,
Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas.